How to register for Linguaskill with remote proctoring
Plan your Linguaskill remote-proctored test on a date and time that suits your needs.
- Register with ProctorU
- Select Institution – Swiss Exams
- Complete your personal details
- Schedule your test
- Confirm your institution – Swiss Exams
- Select a term – Current Exams
- Select your test– e.g. Linguaskill General Reading & Listening
- Schedule Session
Before you take your test, it is very important to complete the entire Pre-Test and Testing Environment Set-up.
To ensure you do not experience any technical issues, you must complete the steps detailed in the links below:
When you’ve completed the Pre-Test and Testing Environment Set-Up, you are all set to take the Linguaskill test.
- Copy your Linguaskill test token from your Swiss Exams – Candidate Access
- Login by copying the token/entry code into the respective field on the website provided to you by the proctor.
- Take the test online in a protected environment and with online invigilation
We wish you good luck with your test!